Whether you’re looking to charge your gadget at home or on the go, Dealmaster has unearthed deals on the perfect charging solutions. If you’re looking to charge your desktop, Ugreen’s 200 W desktop charger, with six charging ports split between USB-C and USB-A, makes an ideal companion to keep all your devices charged. . And if you pair that with a discounted USB-C cable, you’ll have a great charging hub for your desk. When choosing a USB-C cable, choose one with a braided design and a sturdy tip for longevity, especially if you frequently plug and unplug the cable for travel.
For mobile users who need to keep charging larger devices, a USB-C power bank that can pump out 100 W or more of power can keep you going, and these devices can ‘g will recharge larger notebooks such as a MacBook Pro.
Ars Technica may get paid for sales from links in this post through affiliate programs.
Best deals on chargers
A multi-port charger will allow you to charge multiple devices simultaneously, and you’ll want to choose a compact charger with high wattage to charge multiple power-hungry devices, such as large laptops. Most of the chargers on our lists have USB-C and USB-A ports, allowing you to plug in both USB-C cables and legacy cables for older phones. Anything above 30 W is enough to charge your phone. For reference, the Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra can “Super Fast Charge” at 45 W, while Apple’s iPhone 14 Pro Max can do wired charging up to 30 W.
- Ugreen 100 W 4-port charger for $51 after coupon (was $80) at Amazon
- 45W USB-C charger (2-pack) with 5ft USB-C cable for $22 (was $26) at Amazon
- Ugreen 200 W 6-port GaN desktop charger for $160 (was $200) at Amazon
- Anker 40 W USB-C 2-port Nano Pro charger for $29 (was $38) at Amazon
- Anker 65 W Nano II 1-port USB-C charger for $35 (was $50) at Amazon
- Ugreen 140 W 4-port GaN charger with 240 W USB-C to USB-C cable for $100 after coupon (was $120) at Amazon
- Zendure 61 W Universal Travel Charger with USB-A and USB-C ports for $61 after coupon (was $100) at Amazon
Best deals on charging cables
You’ll also want to choose a high-wattage charging cable for power-hungry laptops. Generally, a 60 W cable will be good for Ultrabooks, while 100 W is still preferred, as it is sufficient to charge many premium devices, such as Apple’s MacBook Pro. In addition, if you have a phone with a USB-C port, most modern smartphones draw as much power as the device needs, so you should use a USB-C charging cable for even anything from an Android phone to a power-hungry notebook.
- Deegotech 100 W USB-C to USB-C braided 10 ft charging cable (2-pack) for $9 (was $13) at Amazon
- AINOPE 60 W USB-C to USB-C braided 6.6 ft charging cable with right angle connector and USB-A adapter for $11 ($22) on Amazon
- Anker 100 W USB-C to USB-C 10 ft nylon charging cable for $13 (was $17) at Amazon
- Anker 6 ft MFi Certified USB-C to Lightning charger for $15 after coupon (was $17) at Amazon
Best deals on portable batteries
The batteries on our curated list can charge anything from a phone to a laptop, as long as your gadget has a USB-C cable. If you are taking one of these items for travel, consider Federal Aviation Administration regulations that state that external batteries must be placed in carry-on luggage and that lithium-ion rechargeable batteries limited to a rating of 110 Whr per battery.
- Zendure SuperTank Pro portable laptop power bank for $180 after coupon (was $230) at Amazon
- Baseus 100 W Laptop Power Bank with 20,000 mAh capacity for $85 after coupon (was $130) at Amazon
- Baseus 65 W Laptop Power Bank with 20,000 mAh capacity for $48 after coupon (was $80) at Amazon
Best deals on wireless chargers
- Anker 313 Qi wireless charging stand for $16 (was $20) at Amazon
- ESR HaloLock 3-in-1 charger for Apple iPhone, Apple Watch, and AirPods for $63 with an extra 10 percent coupon (was $76) at Amazon
List image by Kevin Purdy / Ars Technica