What open-world game would be complete without collectibles? Love them or hate them, Legacy of Hogwarts there are many items to collect, but they all have a purpose.
Among these collectibles are Demiguise Statues, which are arguably the most important in the game. Aside from being part of a sidequest with its own rewards, you must find these hidden treasures to upgrade one of the most useful spells in the game. If you are looking for Demiguise Statues at Legacy of Hogwartslet this guide be your Revelio spell in their locations.
What Demiguise Statues do
Demiguise Statues will not appear in the world until you unlock the Alohomora Skill from Gladwin Moon. Show you the first statue, which will give birth to the rest of the world. Once you collect nine of them, you will reach Alohomora level 2, and with 13, you will unlock level 3. If you find them all, there will be a total of 30 to find (not counting the first three you obtained when first learning Alohomora). Remember that these statues are only visible at night.
All Demiguise Statue locations
Here is each Demiguise Statue location:
- Inside Professor Fig’s classroom in the Astronomy Wing.
- From the Transfiguration Classroom, go through the doors on your left and down the stairs on the right. Enter the door and go down another set of stairs to reach a statue of a dragon. Turn right and lockpick the door to reach the statue.
- In the Defense Against the Dark Arts tower, go down the stairs to the ground level and open the door (requires level 2 Alohomora). The statue is on the table.
- From the Great Hall, go to the right of the Hufflepuff table and open the level 1 door.
- In the Library, go to the Restricted section and go down the stairs and jump to the floor below. The statue is next to the eye chest.
- Now starting in the Potions Class, go through the double doors and down the stairs on your left. Open the level 1 door and go down the hall to the second door to open.
- Arrive at the Classroom of Divinations and enter. The statue is on the professor’s desk.
- Return from the Beasts Classroom and open the level 2 door that leads to the Grounds Keepers building. Head down to find it.
- At the Hogwarts North Exit, turn around and search the level 1 door near the stairs to find this statue.
- The last Hogwarts statue is in the Clock Tower Courtyard. Go through the door behind the gate and across the bridge to a set of double doors. Once done, go left and open the level 1 bathroom door. The statue is in a secret room in the ruined stall.
- On the windowsill of the Tombs and Scrolls shop.
- Inside the house with the level 2 lock south of Ollivanders on the second floor.
- On top of some crates in the backroom of the Hog’s Head
- Inside the house north of Pippin’s Potions with a level 2 door lock. Go inside and to the second floor to find it.
- Behind level 1 is the locked door to the second floor of the Three Broomsticks
- Go to the house next to the Three Broomsticks with the level 1 lock and take the statue on the second floor.
- Inside Dervish and Banges, the statue is right on the counter.
- Directly across the street from Brood and Peck, open the level 1 door and look over the fireplace.
- Go to the small house behind the Honeydukes, open the level 1 door, and take it from the small table in the entryway.
- Go to Pitt-upon-ford and follow the path south until you reach a house. Go inside and upstairs to find the statue.
- From the Upper Hogsfield Floo Flame, go north to a house with a wagon wheel next to the front door and a level 1 locked door. The statue is inside.
- Travel quickly to Arenshire and find the nearest house with a level 1 lock. The statue is on the second floor.
- In Lower Hogsfield, enter the domed house with the level 1 lock and look behind the door after you enter to see the statue.
- Zip over to Brocburrow and go to the center of town and face north. Enter the house on your right with the level 1 lock and look immediately to your left upon entering.
- In Keenbridge, take the path west to a house with a pumpkin patch outside. Pick the level 1 lock and take the statue inside itself.
- In Feldcroft, go to the house to the east and examine the windowsill on the left.
- Now in Irondale, find Althea Twiddle’s house, go inside, and look behind the counter for this hidden statue.
- From the Marunweem Floo Flame, go north and enter the first house on your left. Open the door and check behind the counter again.
- Teleport to the Bainburgh Floo Flame, turn around, and look to your left. Go to this house with the level 1 locked door and grab this statue right inside.
- Finally, in Cragcroft, go to the big tree in the middle of town. Go back northwest and go inside Bella Navarrow’s shop. On the top floor is your last Demiguise Statue.